you are being missed...dearly!!

In fond memory of my beloved orange umbrella!
Some girls like bags, some like shoes or clothes but I like umbrellas.
Love u my sweet sweet umbrella. Hope the person who found you is treating you well.
Be it a crazy down pour or a cruel sunny day, you were always there.
Your vibrancy also got me noticed many times ;).
You were a good companion. You are irreplaceable.


2 years back I was gifted this really awesome, tall, bright orange umbrella and I made it more awesome by painting on it!
Few months back I lost this umbrella in a Mumbai local train.


If you ever see it somewhere, you know whom it belongs to.
Waiting for a miracle to happen :)

Comments

  1. This is so sweet. I love your artwork! Hopefully your umbrella will be found! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww...so bad hope you find it soon dear

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog